Code activation

SRT8392
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Jiggyaus

I can't get Emby to activate with version 1.6.1.  The pin was confirmed.   How can I download version 1.6.0?  I can't see a link to it.

Thanks for your help.

SRT8392

I activated it the manual way and it's working so if thats all you did to the update I think I will wait unless there was other improvements

Thanks Much

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jiggyaus said:

I can't get Emby to activate with version 1.6.1.  The pin was confirmed.   How can I download version 1.6.0?  I can't see a link to it.

Thanks for your help.

Hi there, can you please describe your issue in more detail? Thanks.

Jiggyaus

I successfully uninstalled Emby for Samsung version 1.5.9 from my Samsung QA65Q60RAWXXY 2020.   I then installed the latest version 1.6.1. onto the TV by USB.   I then went to the Emby Enter Pin Code Site (on my PC) and added my credentials and the pin code as shown on the TV.  The pin code was confirmed.  Normally the TV screen would activate the pin and go to a screen which presents the available servers but the screen just continues to display "Sign in with Emby Connect".  So I can't connect to the available servers. However I can thru the Emby Apps on my cell phone and pc.

I see you say to FrostByte that he should try version 1.6.0  but I can't find a link to it.

Like SRT8392 I might wait until the issue is fixed on the next update.     Thanks.

3 hours ago, Jiggyaus said:

I successfully uninstalled Emby for Samsung version 1.5.9 from my Samsung QA65Q60RAWXXY 2020.   I then installed the latest version 1.6.1. onto the TV by USB.   I then went to the Emby Enter Pin Code Site (on my PC) and added my credentials and the pin code as shown on the TV.  The pin code was confirmed.  Normally the TV screen would activate the pin and go to a screen which presents the available servers but the screen just continues to display "Sign in with Emby Connect".  So I can't connect to the available servers. However I can thru the Emby Apps on my cell phone and pc.

I see you say to FrostByte that he should try version 1.6.0  but I can't find a link to it.

Like SRT8392 I might wait until the issue is fixed on the next update.     Thanks.

Hi, in my testing it seems to be working but one thing you can always do is manually connect to your server by entering the server information.

3 hours ago, SRT8392 said:

I did try your correction but did not work had to manually ad, but password is a Pain very secure

Yea manually add is what I suggested.