Guide refreshes in scheduled tasks, but no guide info.

learch74

learch74

Can anyone help?  When I go to either scheduled tasks or live tv and choose refresh guide, the task runs and appears to complete immediately, indicating it ran successfully in 0- seconds.  However thee is no guide information at all in the live TV..

learch74

Hi, thanks for  responding.

I do have about 240 channels setup, and guide data sources mapped.  I've attached screen shots of the mappings.

I went to the channel list, and it appears to be blank.   That's weird, because I do have channels, I can even go to the guide and choose a channel it will play.

1.png

2.png

3.png

learch74

I made a copy of my app-data/emby-server folder.  Then I started deleting Emby Guide Data and when I deleted CAN-0009999-X, the guide started updating all on it's own and worked.

Then I stopped Emby server and put the copy of the original /emby-server folder back.  Restarted Emby server and it was not syncing again.   This time I just deleted the CAN-000999-X Emby Service Data, and I started getting the  guide data to sync.

I stopped Emby server, copied the emby-server folder back again.  This time I deleted the CAN-000999-X and then re-added it.  The guide won't sync.  Could there be something wrong with Emby Guide Data CAN-000999-X?

Metalhead

I had two Emby servers lose the guide today (One Mac, One Synology). As mentioned above, the problem was with the "CAN-000999-X" guide source.

When I clicked the "CAN-000999-X" source to look at the details, I noticed that the "Lineup:" field was empty. I set it to Shaw and everything came back. The name of the service is now listed as "CAN-0005995-X".

gillmacca01

This happened to me as well - Canadian lineup as well.

The guide data setup was only showing the zipcode, not the provider. Once provider was set up again, the guide started populating

• Thanks 1

I've been able to reproduce this myself using a couple different lineups and have reported the problem to our provider.

Carlo

PS I wouldn't be surprised if it's a channel in common that is corrupt causing a problem with the feed.

• Thanks 1