Show previous channels on PVR 'Now Playing' menu

dberg

Is there a way to include a section for previous played channels in the PVR 'Now Playing' menu next to the "Info", "On Now", and "Guide" options?

This could be a section listing a group of previously channels sorted by last played similar to how the "Guide" section looks, or it could be a single button which goes back to the last played channel.

This feature would be very handy for us channel hoppers who frequently switch back and forth between channels during commercials.

PreviousChannelMenu.jpg

Edited by dberg

Sorry, I meant the previous channels section would displayed similar to how the "On Now" section looks (sorted by date played), not the "Guide" section as I stated in my original post.

I don't have the ability to filter the guide in the now playing menu in the Emby web interface (screenshot below).  It only shows the standard channel order, which I would like to keep if possible.

I'm looking for a quick way to go back and forth between previously played channels while a PVR channel is playing without having to scroll through the mini guide from the screenshot.  This would be a big benefit to users who watch Live TV through Emby and regularly jump between channels.

Another idea would be to add a previous channel keyboard and remote shortcut: https://emby.media/support/articles/Keyboard-and-Remote-Support.html

PreviousChannelMenu2.jpg

• Thanks 1