Trakt connection doesn't work anymore

sscheib

sscheib

Hey,

Since three days my trakt connection doesn't work anymore: It doesn't scrobble anything to trakt.tv. July 31st was the last date it worked.

Has the trakt API changed and the trakt plugin is simply out of date?

The error that is shown is the following when trying to import playstates of trakt:

2023-08-03 13:14:47.291 Info HttpClient: GET https://api.trakt.tv/sync/watched/movies
2023-08-03 13:14:47.677 Error Trakt: Error syncing trakt data for user one
        *** Error Report ***
        Version: 4.7.13.0
        Command line: /app/emby/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /app/emby/ffdetect -ffmpeg /app/emby/ffmpeg -ffprobe /app/emby/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
        Operating system: Linux version 5.10.0-23-amd64 (debian-kernel@lists.debian.org) (gcc-10 (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.35.2) #1
        Framework: .NET 6.0.14
        OS/Process: x64/x64
        Runtime: app/emby/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
        Processor count: 8
        Data path: /config
        Application path: /app/emby
        MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Locked
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt[T](String url, TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
           at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTrakt.SyncTraktDataForUser(User user, TraktUser traktUser, Double currentProgress, CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress, Double percentPerUser)
           at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTrakt.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
        Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
        TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

I am running Emby inside a container. DNS resolution is working fine.

Any hints are highly appreciated!

All the best,

Steffen

Hi, they've locked your account due to too much usage and you'll need to contact them to unlock it. Unfortunately they're likely to send the blame our way again.

Have you created a schedule for the trakt scheduled tasks?

sscheib

Yes I did create a scheduled task.

Okay, thanks for the info, I will contact trakt and delete the scheduled task; I have misunderstood how this plugin works, so I created a scheduled task. My understanding in the meanwhile is that I only ever have to sync the ver *first* time my library. during a scheduled sync it would sync the added episodes/movies to trakt.

Is that understanding correct?

On 8/3/2023 at 2:09 PM, sscheib said:

Yes I did create a scheduled task.

Okay, thanks for the info, I will contact trakt and delete the scheduled task; I have misunderstood how this plugin works, so I created a scheduled task. My understanding in the meanwhile is that I only ever have to sync the ver *first* time my library. during a scheduled sync it would sync the added episodes/movies to trakt.

Is that understanding correct?

For most people, the tasks generally only need to be run once manually after first setup.