ember auto stopped on synology

love_stef

love_stef

hey, I'm using ember beta(from 4.8.0. updated to 4.8.0.39)on ds918+ with dsm 7.1.1.

Recently I found that Emby server can't start on Synology: After manually starting it , it was automatically stopped by the system.

I have read the forum topics ,found that if remove dlls in /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/plugins , Emby can start normal. but if Emby server stoped again, then I have to remove the dlls again to start Emby server

embyserver-63826620127.txt embyserver-63826620709.txt embyserver-63826620769.txt embyserver-63826620833.txt embyserver-63826621228.txt embyserver-63826621313.txt embyserver-63826621371.txt embyserver.txt

found that if remove dlls in /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/plugins 

Hi, that's strange. can you try only deleting a few of them at a time to see which one is the culprit? Thanks.

love_stef
12 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, that's strange. can you try only deleting a few of them at a time to see which one is the culprit? Thanks.

I think it's moviedb.dll

Is the moviedb.dll about  themoviedb.org? If so, this may also explain why only users in mainland China reported this problem: api.themoviedb.org is blocked by the GFW(Great Firewall) in mainland China.

Yea but that shouldn't stop the server from being able to start. I think this is your issue:

Please read through that to get squared away. Let us know if you need help. Thanks.