Error when playing m3u channel

craigprice1@gmail.com

craigprice1@gmail.com

Hi, I've recently setup my emby server on a seedbox. I'm adding my m3u and the channels show but when I try to play the content it says No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

I have tried after adding guide info too, it seems to get to 15%, not further then disappears and my channels still error the same as above. Attached some of my latest log. 

To add, I've setup the m3u in xTeVe and have cut down the channels to 220. The same link works from another device (outside of emby) so just trying to understand where I'm going wrong here.

Playback Error

No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

embyserver (1).txt

Edited by craigprice1@gmail.com
Added additional info

BillOatman

A quick look at the log shows 

MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: 456

456 is unauthorized response. I have seen this in the past when a provider (or other server) restricts access to its content except for certain apps/browsers.  Normally I fix that by adding the user agent specified in a client that is able to access the content to the header my app sends and it tends to solve the problem.  However how, or even if, that applies to Emby you will need a Emby person to tell you.  Good luck.

• Like 2

On 8/8/2023 at 12:49 PM, craigprice1@gmail.com said:

Sorry to bump, anyone able to take a look?

He's right. You may need to play with the m3u options to try and disguise Emby Server via the user agent and referrer options. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 9:01 AM, BillOatman said:

A quick look at the log shows 

456 is unauthorized response. I have seen this in the past when a provider (or other server) restricts access to its content except for certain apps/browsers.  Normally I fix that by adding the user agent specified in a client that is able to access the content to the header my app sends and it tends to solve the problem.  However how, or even if, that applies to Emby you will need a Emby person to tell you.  Good luck.

What have you added as your option for this ? vlc should be fine.

image.png