Collections empty after migration

Przemek
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

Przemek

Hello, I migrate to unRAID server and everything looks OK but my collections are empty. How can I fix that?

Przemek
6 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, what exactly did you do?

Hi, I restore backup on new Emby installation on unraid. But first I have to do first setup and I make new library for movies and series. Then I restore backup. So I have empty old libraries for movies, series and collections and new working for movies and series. I delete that old empty movies and series but cannot delete collections.

Przemek
10 hours ago, Luke said:

How did you create the backup? How did you restore it?

Emby create backup in emby-backup directory. I just copy that folder to new unRAID server and restore in Emby dashboard.

6 hours ago, Przemek said:

Emby create backup in emby-backup directory. I just copy that folder to new unRAID server and restore in Emby dashboard.

OK that is more of a settings backup. Do you have nfo files with your media? That's where collection information gets stored.

Przemek
14 hours ago, Luke said:

OK that is more of a settings backup. Do you have nfo files with your media? That's where collection information gets stored.

Yes, I just move my library folder with everything. Meybe it's because I create new library folders in Emby. Old Movie and Series folders was empty because there was new paths.

GrimReaper

Do you have "Import collection information from metadata downloaders" option enabled in your library settings?

Przemek
15 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

Do you have "Import collection information from metadata downloaders" option enabled in your library settings?

Yes, I checked it now. Thanks, I will see after scan.

Regards.

Przemek
16 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

I try but that don't help. I must manually add every movie to collection. Even new movies don't make new collections.

• Solution
GrimReaper
2 minutes ago, Przemek said:

I try but that don't help. I must manually add every movie to collection. Even new movies don't make new collections.

You need to Refresh metadata.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1