PRINTING: A graphical printed version of the Catalog.

EnjoyYourStay

EnjoyYourStay

If this is already possible, that's awesome, if not a really great feature would be the ability to print the library as it looks exactly on the screen.  I would like to have a printed version of all my movies, (not a text list of the movie name but instead a Graphical Version of the movies, showing the movie image, so what you see on the screen this seem like a simple feature. 

The new print feature would allow a user to select how many number of columns and rows a user would like to print and number of pages, etc.  

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

EnjoyYourStay

Usually when I've used the word "interesting", it meant I really thought it wasn't a great idea.  Anyway, printing is a pretty basic common feature, I'm surprised it doesn't already exsist. I'm sure many people would like to have the ability to print.  A printed version would allow someone to quickly flip through movies faster than on the screen.  Thanks for your interesting feedback.   

• Thanks 1

Related:

@EnjoyYourStayyou can probably get this now with just a bit of work.  Just use the browser's print function and page down as needed, printing new pages.

Q-Droid

Ctrl-Shift-S in MS Edge lets you scroll to capture multiple pages or the entire web page.

Edit: Hmmm. This does not seem to work as expected with Emby.

Edited by Q-Droid