No main account shown after update 4.7.13.0

pcook

Hi everyone,

I installed the update now when I connect to the server using my browser my main account is not listed, only my family members. I cannot login to my account.

Oddly, my devices etc were not affected and continued to work as expected without ever having to login again. Any ideas why my main computer will not display my account?

thanks

Server runs fine, I can use it with the admin account on other devices, just my web browser will not show that account and I cant figure out to login to that account manually.

It was fine on previous version that had this security update, 4.7.12 just happened after 4.7.13

I should add this is on a Synology NAS installing the 64bit package.

Edited by pcook

12 hours ago, pcook said:

Server runs fine, I can use it with the admin account on other devices, just my web browser will not show that account and I cant figure out to login to that account manually.

It was fine on previous version that had this security update, 4.7.12 just happened after 4.7.13

I should add this is on a Synology NAS installing the 64bit package.

Can you sign in manually by entering the username and password?

Hi Luke,

yes after I did a "forgotten password" proceedure. I can login ok with no issue see all my setup and Admin but still this account wont show on the login screen.

GrimReaper
49 minutes ago, pcook said:

I can login ok with no issue see all my setup and Admin but still this account wont show on the login screen.

In server Settings>Users tab>edit desired user, do you have "Hide this user from login screens on local network" ticked?

image.png.18a3c786c53ab3554dcea28f95db7e01.png

Edited by GrimReaper
Screenshot

Yep that was it! thanks, no idea how that setting got changed! weird! I can now see that account on the login screen!

cheers

• Thanks 1