Glitch with playback relating to time

jmassaro87

jmassaro87

there seems to be a glitch with time and position keeping on emby for AppleTV. I need to confirm if it's happening on my second appletv, but when we fast forward, the time moves forward, but the video does not progress. Also, when resuming an episode, it'll say "resume from 14:24" and it'll start the episode over, then again, fast forwarding doesn't work so we can't catch it up or move to where we left off.

jmassaro87
8 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!

After testing on my second AppleTV and it not happening, I force closed the Emby app and it seems to have resolved for now. Had no idea restarting the entire AppleTV didn’t automatically do that. Will report back if it happens again.

• Thanks 1

I've had the exact same issue.  That coupled with having to log on each time has prompted me to use a competitor's streamer until the next update.   This is very frustrating because Emby is my first love and I feel like I'm cheating.