Configure XBMB3C?

bxsteez

For some reason I keep getting "URL ERROR: Unauthorized".  Has anyone encountered this?

It looks like Xbmc is adding some extra junk to the URL that is causing an error. "Users?format=json"  I don't know what this is but it throws an error when I try it

Edited by bxsteez

xnappo

No - that is correct syntax. What version of AddOn, XBMC and MB3 server are you using?

I will need a log file from XBMC please..

You entered the MB3 server, port, username and password in the settings right?

xnappo

Edited by xnappo

When i inputed it directly it failed.   Here is the log file

No - that is correct syntax. What version of AddOn, XBMC and MB3 server are you using?

I will need a log file from XBMC please..

xnappo

xbmc.log

I sure did.  Server Version 3.0.5413.14205 and XBMB3C v 0.9.5

You entered the MB3 server, port, username and password in the settings right?

xnappo

keep in mind you're running the dev server. when you have problems it's a good idea to go back to the stable version before sounding the alarm.

Crap. I did not remember that lol.  Let me revert and see if that fixes the issue. 

keep in mind you're running the dev server. when you have problems it's a good idea to go back to the stable version before sounding the alarm.

And that fixed everything lol. Thanks

xnappo

FYI - the version in the beta repo should work with the dev server.  But still with production unless you want to beta test :D

Oh - but you are using a really old version of the AddOn(I know - I need to push to the official repo! Soon I promise) - you should install the one from our repo.  

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/7194-xbmb3c-repo/

Thanks @@Luke.

xnappo

Edited by xnappo