ERROR: No Available Streams. only with Roku Emby App.

Lynbor

Lynbor

I have a Roku Ultra 4k (approx 2 yrs old) and an LG with WebOS TV (also about 2 yrs old) and a Synology DS216j running the latest Emby Server. I've noticed recently the WebOS Emby App has been updated a couple of times, however, the Roku Emby App has not. And about 6 months ago after updating Emby Server on the NAS, the Roku app began failing with the "no available streams" error message. At the time I had not installed the Emby app on my WebOS and was using it exclusively on the Roku without any trouble for some time. Anyway, after much changing and testing of various possible solutions that I found about the "no available streams" error msg and none of them resolving the issue, I decided to try using the Emby app on the TV using the WebOS app. It worked just fine and has continued to work with no issues while the Roku app continues to fail to work.  

I assume this is because the Roku Emby app has not been updated or something along those lines.  The fact that the WebOS version of the Emby App plays from my NAS without issue leads me to feel that whatever the issue causing the problem is that it resides on the Roku app and not with the server.  All 3 devices are connected via gb ethernet cable.