Edit Metadata for a Special is Missing "Airs After Season"

HTanner

HTanner

I just added a new show to my collection - "Homicide: Life on the Streets". It includes a movie that was released after the show was done, so I added it to the Specials folder. TheTVDB.com has the movie as S00E07, so that's how I named it. I went to make it play after the last episode, using "Airs After Season", but that option appears to no longer exist. Now when I look at the metadata for the special, I have only "Airs during season" and "Airs after episode", and neither was populated.

This is why I started this post, but I decided to try updating the metadata. After updating the metadata, it changed the metadata for the movie to "Airs during season" 7, "Airs after episode" 10000:

image.png.0ef3f4bfc5ad1a0cd601aa3bce11d048.png

I suppose this works, but the Emby special episodes documentation (here) still shows "Airs before season" and "Airs after season". Personally I think having both before and after options make more sense, but at a minimum, you should update your documentation.

Hi, we don't have both anymore as that is redundant. You can achieve the same thing by giving the airs before episode value a large number.

@Carlowill update the documentation. Thanks.

• Like 1