Installationsprobleme auf dem NAS

MarkoP

MarkoP

Hallo, bin neu und versuche mich in die Materia einzuarbeiten.

Ich habe mir von der Webseite das passende Paket für mein NAS runtergeladen und auf manuellem Weg installiert. Funktionier

Der Server wurde auch als gestartet angezeigt.

Aber ich komme nicht an das Setup ran.

Es startet nichts automatisch über und der Aufruf der angegeben Seite läuft ins Leere.
"Hmmm... diese Seite ist leider nicht erreichbar"

Wie kann ich Emby einrichten?

MarkoP

QNAP TS-473A, the File for x86-x64.

As Version for Docker-Container it will function, the original opgk-file for QNAP will install and start but no open the Website.

Now i use the Docker-Version, so the Problem ist cleared, but now i have a other problem:

I can't set a path to my NAS in the bibliotheken-setting. Only the local paths will show. On "Network" it will show my Fritz and my Mediabox (one of two Dreambox) but not the Approvals of the NAS.

Did you do this part of the instructions?

Before installing Emby on QNAP, you must have "Allow installation and execution of applications without a digital signature" selected and applied on the QNAP server at this location: App Center / Settings [gear wheel] / General. (This will produce a warning.) You must leave this setting on in order to avoid having Emby Server app shut down every day or so by the QNAP system (which would then require a manual restart of the Emby Server app).

MarkoP

Gemacht nein, gelesen ja. Aber der Server lief ja bei mir, es wurde nur keine Oberfläche angezeigt. Mit der Docker-Version funktioniert es auf anhieb.