Root folder images.

Redshirt

Redshirt

I'm noticing with my android app that the root folder json is returning true for each 'VF's HasPrimaryImage. But when I try to download the image. I get the following error in the server log (and no image). I realize we're still early on in development, but thought I should mention it anyways.

There is indeed a folder.jpg in each media folder.

00:44:16.980, Info, Http Server received request at: http://192.168.0.13:8096/mediabrowser/api/image?id=989d32f8bc10cb5dc236378429607cb2&type=Primary&maxWidth=260&maxHeight=390
00:44:16.980, Info, Http Headers: Connection=Keep-Alive,Accept-Encoding=gzip,Host=192.168.0.13:8096,User-Agent=Dalvik/1.6.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; sdk Build/JRO03E)
00:44:16.982, Error, Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at MediaBrowser.Controller.Drawing.ImageProcessor.GetImagePath(BaseEntity entity, ImageType imageType, Int32 imageIndex) in d:\Software Developement\VS2012\MediaBrowserServer\MediaBrowser.Controller\Drawing\ImageProcessor.cs:line 272
  at MediaBrowser.Api.HttpHandlers.ImageHandler.d__9.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
  at MediaBrowser.Api.HttpHandlers.ImageHandler.d__0.MoveNext()
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1.ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult()
  at MediaBrowser.Api.HttpHandlers.ImageHandler.d__e.MoveNext()
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1.ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult()
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Net.Handlers.BaseHandler.d__3.MoveNext() in d:\Software Developement\VS2012\MediaBrowserServer\MediaBrowser.Common\Net\Handlers\BaseHandler.cs:line 150

Which folder has the image?

In order for one of what you think of as a VF to have an image that folder.jpg would need to be in programdata-server/root/username/myVFfolder

Is that where your images are?

Redshirt

Yep, that's the format I'm using. The server is reporting that an image is present. Just not retrieving it.

09-10-20126-26-12PM.png