Emby ha smesso di funzionare da un momento all'altro

DjCanigia

DjCanigia

Ciao ragazzi utilizzo emby da un paio di anni, e l'ho utilizzato fino ad un paio di sere fa, ieri ha smesso di funzionare.. ho riavviato il server ed è ripartito però come fosse la prima volta infatti ha iniziato la procedura guidata, quindi l'ho disinstallato e l'ho reinstallato e niente da fare adesso non parte proprio nemmeno in localhost, il servizio è attivo ma non visualizzo nulla sulla porta 8096.

Utilizzo debian con openmediavault e emby è installato in portainer.

Cosa può essere successo?

HI, it's hard to say. Did you delete any folders on your server machine, or change any portainer settings?

DjCanigia

Hi, no, I haven't changed anything at all.. I've also tried several times to delete the emby stack from the portainer, also deleting the image and reinstalling everything... but nothing to do.. the only thing I haven't done is to delete the "config" file but I'm sorry to delete them because there are my configurations inside

On 7/16/2023 at 7:52 PM, DjCanigia said:

Hi, no, I haven't changed anything at all.. I've also tried several times to delete the emby stack from the portainer, also deleting the image and reinstalling everything... but nothing to do.. the only thing I haven't done is to delete the "config" file but I'm sorry to delete them because there are my configurations inside

Hi, maybe you didn't delete them, but perhaps something else did? Do you have any backup and restore processes that run?