Wiedergabe 4K Dateien auf Shield über emby

reproach

reproach

Hallo, 

Ich habe seit einiger Zeit Probleme mit dem abpsielen von 4K Dateien über emby speziell von Serien von Netflix. Als Player nutze ich eine Shield pro von 2019. Alle anderen Dateien können ohne Probleme abgespielt werden. 

Weiß einer eventuelle eine Lösung hierfür? 

1080p Dateien funktionieren ohne Probleme. 

Hi.  It looks like the item is transcoding due to a direct play error (perhaps due to Dolby Vision) and your server cannot transcode fast enough for smooth playback.

Can you try sideloading our standard android app on the same device and see how that compares?

https://emby.media/emby-for-android.html

Thanks.

reproach

How can I do this on the Shield? Just download it from the website? Can I run two instances in parallel? 

reproach

I have now tried again with Kodi, with Kodi playback works without problems. I think I will just use Kodi for such cases then. There is also a way to include the library in Kodi

reproach

I have now also tried with the standard Android app, so I can also play it, what is the difference between the two versions? in the stadard version, however, I have to buy the premium version, without it unfortunately does not work.

I have now installed Kodi and my Emby library connected to Emby Con, it works fine.

Can someone explain to me why it does not work with the normal version, but with the other options?

Thanks for the support

Hi.  It could be due to differences in the player.  You could try the beta of the TV app as well but, if you're happy with the standard app you can just use that.