emby bleibt stehe nach update

tomibi
Go to solution Solved by seanbuff,

tomibi

Hi
ich habe Emby auf meinen Unraid Server von der Version 4.8.0.37 geupdatet zu 4.8.0.38 und aufeinmal bleibt emby server beim emby logo stehen in firefox, chrome usw..
Das gleiche passiert wenn ich auf die neuere 4.8.0.39 aktualisiere, wenn ich aber wieder zurück gehe auf die .37 geht alles wieder.
Was kann ich machen das auch die neuen Versionen gehen?

Screenshot 2023-07-05 090258.png

seanbuff
1 hour ago, tomibi said:

What can I do so that the new versions also work?

Do you happen to have the 'Data Explorer' plugin installed? Attach Emby Server log if you are unsure.  How to Report a Problem

If so, remove that plugin and restart your server.

tomibi

i searched the Data Explorer plugin and the helper.dll files but i have not these files.
so i guess i'm not infected.

the log says missing files after the update to 4.8.0.38
05 10:36:53.815 Error App: LoaderException: Could not load file or assembly 'MediaBrowser.Common, Version=4.8.0.38, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
2023-07-05 10:36:53.815 Error App: LoaderException: Could not load file or assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=4.8.0.38, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.

embyserver.txt

Edited by tomibi

• Solution
seanbuff
6 minutes ago, tomibi said:

i searched the Data Explorer plugin and the helper.dll files but i have not these files.
so i guess i'm not infected.

Hi, no I was not suggesting you were infected by the helper.dll malware. But good on you for checking.

However you do indeed have the Data Explorer plugin (which is currently not supported in latest beta versions):

2023-07-05 10:36:53.252 Info App: Loading Emby.DataExplorer, Version=4.8.0.38, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/Emby.DataExplorer.dll

Uninstall this plugin and restart your server, you should then be good to go 👍🏽

Edited by seanbuff
  • Like 1

tomibi

ok i was blind. i found the file DataExplorer and deleted it.
everything working again. 😀
thank you seanbuff

• Like 1