I get "No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again

normanmurcheson
Go to solution Solved by normanmurcheson,

normanmurcheson

I switched the M3U file I was using. Now my recorded videos play fine and my HD Homerun likewise play fine.

Emby is finding all the channels from the M3U just fine. It brings in the pictures of all the programs. You can see all the tags.

If I try to click on the actual button within a picture of a program generated by the m3u file I get the following error: "No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details."

I've never encountered this error before.

Would someone please steer me in the right direction of where I should be looking to try to solve this problem. It doesn't matter which m3u file I plug in. I'm now always getting this error.

Thanks a lot in advance.

18 hours ago, normanmurcheson said:

I switched the M3U file I was using

Are you sure you configured it properly?

System.Exception: System.Exception: Tuner not found.

normanmurcheson

The "tuner not found" error does make sense in light of the symptoms.

I was quite sure it was configured properly. This time I used an actual location on my hard drive instead of the web link. Certain channels play now but others do not. This is telling me we are on the right track.

Perhaps I need to allow Emby more time to update? It might be seeing some data from the previous file used? Should I perhaps just wipe the database totally and start all over from scratch? If that was necessary, what would be the best way to do that?

Thank you so much for your help.

• Solution
normanmurcheson

I realized I had the wrong file. Having brought it in on an actual location on the hard drive is now making everything play. It looks like the problem is solved. Thanks again. I'll let you know if somehow things don't work.

• Thanks 1