Anyone else want to Forget/exclude a Series in "Upcoming" TV shows?

bric

bric

Would it be useful to "Forget/Exclude" a series from the "Upcoming" tab of TV shows?  That is, the dated list would not show those shows in the 'upcoming' for the logged in user.

This way, the kids don't have to wade through the more hard-edged offerings from HBO, and we adults could avoid seeing what cartoons were up next.  Or maybe you just have a classic season of  early episodes but don't want to watch the current offerings (and would like it to disappear from the "Upcoming" listings). Or you have a 'crossover episode' or some other sort of special episode of a show but have no real desire to watch the entire series.

There are a variety of possible reasons for using such a feature but ultimately it would be a way of cleaning up the "Upcoming" tab for optimal viewing efficiency.

I thought of it when I saw the thread on "forgetting a series in Next Up".  I'd like to see such a feature, if it were feasible.

upcoming.png

Hi, if we can do it for continue watching, then of course we can do it for this. It’s just a question of how useful it may or may not be for people.

Junglejim

No sorry. :) I use this tab a fare bit to see what's airing at the moment or due to air. It's not on the home screen like "next up/continue" so I don't see the point of this.

It's just a handy guide for the shows you have in your library. If your not interested in a certain show anymore just delete/ignore it.