Auto-Organize - No TV Libraries are Configured

GarethSmith
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

GarethSmith

Hello - Auto Organize seems to have stopped working properly. Whichever device I use, I can't use the button to manually organize something. It takes me to a screen to choose the library and shows "No TV Libraries Configured." The button text is also showing "buttonClear". Is there anything I can do.

buttonclezr.png

no options.png

embyserver.txt

Hi, can you supply the contents of the browser debug console? Thanks.

GarethSmith

One thing I just noticed is that most of my devices use the Emby Connect login (e.g. Android App, app.emby.media site) but if I connect locally, the background is a different colour and it seems to work more normally (although the Clear button still says "ButtonClear").

• Solution

OK so until the 4.8 server releases, you'll need to use your built-in web app to manage auto-organize.Ā 

What's' happened is the hosted web app has gotten so far ahead with new development that there's some kind of compatibility problem with your version of the auto-organize plugin.

• 3 months later...
GarethSmith

Hey @Luke- do you have an update on the 4.8 release? If it's not coming for a while is there anything else I can do to use this plugin.

Unfortunately the DNS hostname I use is flagged up as deceptive by my browser so I'm struggling to use this plugin remotely.

11 hours ago, GarethSmith said:

Hey @Luke- do you have an update on the 4.8 release? If it's not coming for a while is there anything else I can do to use this plugin.

Unfortunately the DNS hostname I use is flagged up as deceptive by my browser so I'm struggling to use this plugin remotely.

HI, yes hopefully soon. We're working hard on it.