Emby Lifetime Premiere key never received after paypal payment

issmail82
Go to solution Solved by issmail82,

issmail82

Hello Emby,

Yesterday I set everything up for Emby server and frantically bought the Lifetime subscription using PayPal. Sadly I never received the key. I emailed the billing support which responded quickly saying that the key was sent to the PayPal email account (which is different than the one I use regularly, I never thought that it will be that way, expected to see the key at the end of the transaction). 

I explained all of this in my reply to billing support (and retried again this morning) but no more replies :(

Could you please see to send it to me in another way ?

• Solution
issmail82
38 minutes ago, issmail82 said:

Hello Emby,

Yesterday I set everything up for Emby server and frantically bought the Lifetime subscription using PayPal. Sadly I never received the key. I emailed the billing support which responded quickly saying that the key was sent to the PayPal email account (which is different than the one I use regularly, I never thought that it will be that way, expected to see the key at the end of the transaction). 

I explained all of this in my reply to billing support (and retried again this morning) but no more replies :(

Could you please see to send it to me in another way ?

Forget all about it I just got it. I'm sorry and would have liked to delete this post 🥺

• Thanks 1