Live TV channel list/Guide disappears if it cant connect to EPG source

ManbirP

ManbirP

I have multiple EPG sources defined and Live TV appears to have issues if it was not able to connect to one of these sources.

On startup, the channel list in server setup is displaying as empty, but the list is there in Guide, which has no data in it.  On a manual EPG refresh, it returns almost immediately, and the channel list still displays as empty, the list is there in Guide, which continues to have no data in it.

When it does connect to all of the EPG sources successfully, it correctly displays the channel list, the Guide populates, etc.  It appears if it runs into a problem with one EPG source, it just errors out and doesn't finish.  I would have expected it to 1) keep the last good channel list in server setup, and 2) keep the EPG data it already has so it continues to display.

I have it set to refresh the guide every 3hrs

The underlying issue is the EPG provider is returning a 403, saying I have exceeded my quota for now.  This occurs as I'm building the channel list, as it appears to go and refresh the EPG every time I add/delete channels from my lineup.  This is causing way too many refreshes.  Obviously this will no longer be a problem once i settle down on changes, but it is somewhat annoying to have to wait hours and hours before i can see the results of what i've done

embyserver (9).txt

Hello ManbirP,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team