Just... Thanks ! ❤️

Kibouille

Kibouille

I want to praise you, I love what you did with Emby.

It is to believe that you read in my spirit because you carried out a splendid tool. I've been an XBMC fan since the first XBox, then I switched to Kodi, never joined Plex and then you came with Emby!

Being a young developer I wanted to try myself with FFmpeg to create thumbnails of the sound wave as we can see on Soundcloud or Mixcloud. You have to generate the image then insert it into the interface. I will already try to generate them (for the moment I fail even with the Wiki of FFmpeg but I will insist 🤨).

In short, I took the lifetime license directly, take my money! I wish a long life to this magnificent project that is Emby and I congratulate all the developers who have contributed to the realization of this magnificent project.

I love you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Kibouille

I noticed that often we point out what is wrong without ever thanking for what is going well... I wanted to make up for it and encourage you because your work deserves it!

For my part I am starting to have good results with FFmpeg 😀 but it does not yet correspond to my desire.

I would like to embed my waveform (.png with a transparent background) in the playback bar at the bottom of the screen to the right of the controls (play, stop, etc.).

I need 2 images with 2 different shades to show the progression. Later I think I will come to you to find out how to fit in properly 😊

• Thanks 1