UHD und BluRay Filme in einer Sammlung

Eisi2005

Eisi2005

Hallo zusammen,

ich nutzt Server Version 4.7.13.0. Ich habe eine Bibliothek 4k und eine BluRay. Leider werden bei der nativen Emby App in der jeweiligen Bibliothek unter Sammlungen immer alle Filme angezeigt, sprich BluRay und 4k. Gibt es dort eine Lösung wie man das umgehen kann ?

Danke und Gruß

Hi @Eisi2005I don't quite understand what you're asking. Can you please show a screenshot example of what you mean? Thanks !

Eisi2005

I have 2 libraries in my emby server. One is called BluRay and the other is called 4k. When I login to emby with my browser or with the native emby app on the server I see both my libraries. If I then go to e.g. 4k, I see all my 4k movies there. But if I click on collection at the top of the menu and select e.g. Star Wars, then I see within the collection not only my 4k movies but also the BluRay movies, so that each movie is in there twice.

starwars.jpg

neik

Only solution I know is you creating the collections manually for 4K and 1080p but even then you might end up with two similar collections, one containing all the 4K files and the other one containing the 1080p files.

My solution to that was using the CoverArt plugin and mark the 4K ones so that I can easily identify them:
image.png.3ae8e1d860371d36ee7569a69e418e9b.png

Btw.. Same problem applies to "Continue Watching".

• Agree 1