Remplacer Genre par lot

corion

corion

bonjour,

y a-t-il un moyen pour remplacer un genre donné (par exemple "Comedy") par un autre ("Comédie") sur un ensemble de titres ?

j'ai regardé du côté du Gestionnaire de métadonnées, mais on peut saisir un mot-clef sur un répertoire, mais pas de Genre ... du coup je ne vois pas trop à quoi sert ce gestionnaire ;

dans le même contexte, il serait intéressant de saisir le Genre d'après une liste des genres (ceux déjà entrés par exemple), ça éviterait les erreurs de saisie et serait moins fastidieux.

corion

well, it doesn't work ,

may be I don't know how to use it  ;

I want to replace all the "Hooror" genre by "Horreur" , so in Genre Cleaner I create "Horror" genre, and I map it to "Horreur" ; I save and I start library scan ;

but "Horror" keeps on appearing ! even after a few minutes ;

where is my mistake ?

1 hour ago, corion said:

well, it doesn't work ,

may be I don't know how to use it  ;

I want to replace all the "Hooror" genre by "Horreur" , so in Genre Cleaner I create "Horror" genre, and I map it to "Horreur" ; I save and I start library scan ;

but "Horror" keeps on appearing ! even after a few minutes ;

where is my mistake ?

HI, please provide a specific example. Thanks.

corion

my previous example is not clear ?

not easy to translate my untidy mind in english ...

so, let's try an other way : could you explain me how Genre Cleaner works ?

20 hours ago, corion said:

and I start library scan

Hi.  You would need to refresh metadata, not just scan the library.

corion

it works once this morning, most of the undesired genres have been replaced, but I don't know excactly how I've made it !!

only one genre "crime" is remaining, and after a lot of tests this afternoon, including the scan of the library, the refresh of metadatas and refresh of files, in different orders, the genre remains ...

tomorrow I will edit each movy to replace this genre ; each movie stands now in its own directory, with its artworks and nfo file ; big job, but I think it's almost perfect !

• Thanks 1