iPad OS App

Misinthe
Go to solution Solved by Misinthe,

Misinthe

Hello everyone, for the past few days I have had a couple of issues when watching on the Emby native app on my iPad, one of them is, when I stop at any time, on the main page it will show the time where I stopped watching, but when I click on Resume, it will start the episode from the beginning again, instead of where I stopped, and second, when I try to move the bar thing to where I stopped, it just crashes, it doesn’t do anything. I’ve had to go on Chrome and connect through it so it works properly. Any help is appreciated!

• Solution
Misinthe
On 15/06/2023 at 10:31, Luke said:

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!

So now that we're back home, it doesn't seem to be happening anymore, I don't know if it was because of the hotel we were at had a very bad internet connection or what. I can still send the logs but until I can replicate it, I don't think it really matters, if I can replicate it, I will open a new thread and attach the logs. Thanks for your time anyways!