Emby Server Features

shkodranademi

shkodranademi

Hello , 

I want to buy emby server license but first of all i have some questions ,
What is single household ? @Carlo

Can i autoschedule content that i want to post example i have a video that should be displayed for tomorrow but i upload today , and that content to be shown from 9:00 till 11:00 ,

Does content when i open are saved in cache or localy in that device that is showing example even i dont have internet connection and the device is turned off when i turn on back does that contect will be showen that was previosly in that device or internet connection is needed everytime , 

Can i buy lifetime licence for 75+ devices , 

5 hours ago, shkodranademi said:

What is single household ?

Hi.  It means we are designed for home use for you, your family and close friends.

Can i autoschedule content that i want to post example i have a video that should be displayed for tomorrow but i upload today , and that content to be shown from 9:00 till 11:00 ,

Sorry, no we do not have that feature as we are designed around personal media, movies, TV, etc.

Does content when i open are saved in cache or localy in that device that is showing example even i dont have internet connection and the device is turned off when i turn on back does that contect will be showen that was previosly in that device or internet connection is needed everytime , 

Some apps and devices can download content for offline viewing but this is not done automatically.  A connection to the server is required otherwise.

Can i buy lifetime licence for 75+ devices

Sorry, no.  See above for our intended usage.

Thanks.

Yes, with a bit of creativity you can get things online roughly within a couple minutes of your target time.

Turn on "Enable real time monitoring" for the library. Then setup a cron/scheduled job that moves the file to it's new location about 3 minutes before your target time.

Emby Server will see the file as new and process it.

Carlo