How can this be fixed/improved (library display issue) ?

ecrispy

ecrispy

This is what my library looks like - this is on my tv with Emby on a FireStick4k, and also on pc with web browser, so I don't think this is an Android only issue

There are multiple issues - 

1. I'm only seeing 2 rows, even on a big tv. 
  2. is there a way to combine the 'continue' and 'next up' or not have them show the same items duplicated? note that next up is showing a show in progress
  3. as you can see I have the same show in 2 resolutions and its showing up 2x, well 4x. I have a HD and a 4K library.
  4. I just want to see posters. I do see posters for the other rows but not these 2.
  5. is there a way to increase the items/row? each shows only ~10 items max 

The info density is way too low. 'default grid poster' is set to 'small' but it doesn't affect the main view

emby1.jpg

emby2.jpg

5 hours ago, ecrispy said:

I'm only seeing 2 rows, even on a big tv.

Hi.  This should be fairly consistent with most other apps on the platform, no?  In fact, I just noticed that YouTube on Android has gone to even larger items recently - showing only two across.

is there a way to combine the 'continue' and 'next up' or not have them show the same items duplicated? note that next up is showing a show in progress

Go to your Home Screen Layout in the app settings and remove "Next Up (Legacy)" from your home screen.

as you can see I have the same show in 2 resolutions and its showing up 2x, well 4x. I have a HD and a 4K library.

If you use either naming or the movie version plug-in to combine these into a multi-version item that will not happen.

I just want to see posters. I do see posters for the other rows but not these 2.

is there a way to increase the items/row? each shows only ~10 items max 

This isn't configurable at this time but may be in the future.

• 9 months later...
ecrispy
On 6/8/2023 at 5:43 AM, ebr said:

This isn't configurable at this time but may be in the future.

@ebrany plans on the roadmap for this?

@ebrany plans on the roadmap for this?

Nothing new at this time.