On the problem of emby client playing music

All emby clients, enter the music suggestion page, and click on the song to play music. Clicking on a song can only play this song, and the playlist cannot be automatically generated, which leads to the need to press and hold the song to select the second item to play it all from here every time, which increases the complexity of operation. This logic is very bad, and then the result that often appears is that the song will not be played after you play the song. I don't know if it is my personal preference. This logic is strange.(Can you randomly generate some song playlists in emby's music area? This function can increase the randomness of listening to music.)

embyserver.txt

• 3 weeks later...

and then the result that often appears is that the song will not be played after you play the song

HI, what exactly do you mean by this? Are you saying you added an item to the play queue and it didn't play?

6 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, what exactly do you mean by this? Are you saying you added an item to the play queue and it didn't play?

I want to click on a song and automatically play the following songs.

6 hours ago, Luke said:

Click on a recently played song to automatically play the following songs instead of just one song.