Metadata Manager - Hide Feature

OnyxUK

OnyxUK

Hey. Im not sure if this is already something that can already be done with emby or not but is there a way of hiding say said film from "more like this" in the Metadata Manager. only reason i ask is that i use STRM files for films and finding that when looking through "more like this" i have multi of the same film. i know emby core reads it as a new item  and thats fine with me  but just thinking of a way to hide extra ones showing up in this section.

OnyxUK

okay thanks, would it be possible to add this in the Metadata Manager

HI, are you aware that if you use our multi-version features, they'll be grouped together as one?

OnyxUK

yeah im aware but didnt think this would work for different library's ? 

EDIT: just tried this and didnt work for same movies in different library's 

Edited by OnyxUK

GrimReaper
22 minutes ago, OnyxUK said:

yeah im aware but didnt think this would work for different library's ? 

EDIT: just tried this and didnt work for same movies in different library's 

You can use community Auto-grouping plugin which works accross libraries:

OnyxUK
14 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

You can use community Auto-grouping plugin which works accross libraries:

hey @GrimReaper this plugin is great but unfortunately it doesnt work for strm files and that is what i would need it for. i will follow this plugin though just in case that changes. thanks for the recommendation :)

GrimReaper
21 minutes ago, OnyxUK said:

this plugin is great but unfortunately it doesnt work for strm files and that is what i would need it for.

Ah, yes, that functionality was removed relatively recently due to the issues encountered with another plugin IIRC - personally not in support of that step. @Cheesegeezer, any chances of reverting plugin logic for strm files not to being ignored? 

Edited by GrimReaper

OnyxUK
4 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Ah, yes, that functionality was removed relatively recently due to the issues encountered with another plugin IIRC - personally not in support of that step. @Cheesegeezer, any chances of reverting plugin logic for strm files not to being ignored? 

heart faces HAHA i am currently looking through the code but already lost just wish i could do what you guys do haha. if it can be added with strm files that would solve my problem 10 fold. when i installed version 1.0.0.0 strm was accepted but what i found was that when going to the strm file it wouldnt show anything, no data, play buttons nothing lol but i assume that was because it was needing updating. but thank you for helping with this @GrimReaperand @Cheesegeezer:) :)

Cheesegeezer
17 hours ago, OnyxUK said:

heart faces HAHA i am currently looking through the code but already lost just wish i could do what you guys do haha. if it can be added with strm files that would solve my problem 10 fold. when i installed version 1.0.0.0 strm was accepted but what i found was that when going to the strm file it wouldnt show anything, no data, play buttons nothing lol but i assume that was because it was needing updating. but thank you for helping with this @GrimReaperand @Cheesegeezer:) :)

I’ll have another look and it should be easy.. we can just exclude library “top-picks” 

i can’t remember if it uses internalitemsquery.  I think it uses a crazy ass Linq expression to return the items.

If your looking its at the bottom of the plugin.cs class.

• Thanks 2

OnyxUK

thank you guys i really appreciate you having a look for me :)

• Thanks 1