Partial list of Favorites

Gantos

Gantos

Just within that last week, the Emby app on our Apple TV 4K no longer displays the complete list of TV show favorites. All of the movie favorites are there, but the TV show list of favorites is only the first 12 shows, and our list of favorite TV shows is probably three or four times that. Is this a known issue with the Emby app on Apple TV?

Gantos

Okay, here’s a perplexing development: now there are only 12 favorited movies whereas yesterday, they were all there. 

SamES

Previously it would expose up to 40 items for each item type, but this was recently reduced to 12 which should match the web app

If you check your favourites on the server or the web app, how many movies or shows does it list for each?

SamES

Actually, I can see more than 12 movies when I check my server. Let me review this tonight and check why it is only showing 12 now. 

Gantos

We have 37 TV shows favorited, and 22 movies, of which I can see all on the Emby app for iOS on my iPhone. 

SamES
8 hours ago, Gantos said:

We have 37 TV shows favorited, and 22 movies, of which I can see all on the Emby app for iOS on my iPhone. 

OK, I know what's happened here. I expect this will be fixed for the next update

4 hours ago, Gantos said:

Thanks for responding. How soon can I hope for the next update?

Hi, we are working on it. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Gantos

Any updates? I noticed 1.7.4 (2) has been released, but this issue is still present (Favorites only showing first 12). 

• 4 weeks later...