404 page not found - truenas scale

bogdansrb
Go to solution Solved by bogdansrb,

bogdansrb

I heard about the recent security issue and decided to completely reinstall emby. I can access it locally but I get a 404 error when trying to acces from my subdomain.domain address. Nothing has changed in the configuration and I can access the other services normally, so it's an issue with emby.

I'm using a truenas scale machine with emby installed from truecharts.

bogdansrb
15 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, are you able to access by IP address?

Yes, I can access it locally but not remotely, not even directly through my WAN IP.

By the way, I checked the port that emby is exposed externally and I get a connection refused error. The port is forwarded.

Edited by bogdansrb

bogdansrb

No, everything is pretty much default. I had port 8096 forwarded from the previous installation. I do however get a message for an update to 4.7.12.0. I'm on 4.7.11.0 since that's the current truecharts version.

2 hours ago, bogdansrb said:

Yes, I can access it locally but not remotely, not even directly through my WAN IP.

By the way, I checked the port that emby is exposed externally and I get a connection refused error. The port is forwarded.

How did you setup port forwarding?

• Solution
bogdansrb
22 hours ago, Luke said:

How did you setup port forwarding?

It's set up in my openwrt router, in the firewall settings. But I managed to get some degree of access by compeltely deleting all emby instances and doing a fresh install. I can access by ip:port, but my domain still throws a 404 error. I even changed the subdomain. I get this error in traefik:

middleware "tc-system-chain-basic@kubernetescrd" does not exist

I don't think this is emby related anymore but could it be security related?

EDIT: I completely reinstalled traefik and deleted the container image and the issue was solved.

Edited by bogdansrb