trakt.tv -- synch playstate for deleted media

MagicDoubleM

MagicDoubleM

So I just found out that occasionally the "played" state doesn't show up on trakt.tv and digged a little. Looks like the "Update Trakt watched history during Scheduled Task" feature expects the media on the server and doesn't sync for items that have been deleted. Could that be changed? I usually delete stuff after watching, and when the initial scrobble-event didn't do it's thing (connection-problems probably) the playstate is "lost" until I add the episode/movie to emby again.

HI, it makes sense, but this is not easily doable right now because once an item has been deleted from your server database, the watch history for it will be hard for the trakt plugin to get to. So yes, I sort of agree, but it's not something that can be easily turned around right now.

• Like 1

MagicDoubleM
1 hour ago, Luke said:

HI, it makes sense, but this is not easily doable right now because once an item has been deleted from your server database, the watch history for it will be hard for the trakt plugin to get to. So yes, I sort of agree, but it's not something that can be easily turned around right now.

Hm, yeah, I can understand the difficulties.

• Thanks 1