breezeline stream tv

cookem

cookem

I received a letter from  breezeline (formerly atlantic broadband) that after 6/30 my current video service will no longer be supported. I currently use cable cards with HD Homerun primes and then have those in emby and stream that using the roku app. It seems like they are switching to their IPTV offering called Stream TV.

My question is there any way to get that into emby??   It looks like their app which is only supported on a firetv, appletv, or their provided android box. 

Edited by cookem

Sammy

my promo with spectrum ends in June which means that my cable TV rate is going to go up by $45 a month. I’m probably going to start using YouTube TV again for live TV continent or maybe sling TV with my silicone dust HDHR4 tuners but with the advent of a TC 3.0 that probably has a short lifespan too. but with the advent of a ATC 3.0 that probably has a short lifespan too. Have you considered these options? I don’t record much because I get better quality commercials, skipping, using alternate means to get recorded content.

cookem

I am exploring all my options....including switching to another streaming solution.....none of them seem to as good as my current solution which is why i was seeing if there was a way to continue to use emby as my live tv platform. 

Hi.  If they provide an m3u link then it would be possible to get into Emby.

cookem

thats the question I have....I don't see that information anywhere and was wondering if it was possible to extract it from their app somehow....It seems like they are using the tivo rebranded IPTV service for their stream tv app  but I have had no luck finding any information about their m3u link 

30 minutes ago, cookem said:

thats the question I have....I don't see that information anywhere and was wondering if it was possible to extract it from their app somehow....It seems like they are using the tivo rebranded IPTV service for their stream tv app  but I have had no luck finding any information about their m3u link 

No, they would need to willingly expose it.