Please fix the playlist view

MBSki

MBSki

The playlist view used to be a nice compact list. Now it's stuffed with a huge thumbnail and full synopsis. I can't even see the title anymore. And, for lists that are 500+ items it's much more time consuming to scroll through. Can you please add the old view back? In the screenshot you can see the title of the first item isn't even viewable.SmartSelect_20230518_165530_Emby.thumb.jpg.b739fcd84720b7097347d78cb2cdebfd.jpg

MBSki
18 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, what version of the app is that?

wordlover

+1000

Playlists should go back to looking like Play Queue still does, please. I am in Android app 3.3.07. This new playlist look is not at all helpful or user friendly, on mobile devices of any size.

• Agree 1

roaku

The new view with larger poster and item details is much better for how I mostly use playlists.

MBSki
54 minutes ago, roaku said:

The new view with larger poster and item details is much better for how I mostly use playlists.

You can't read any of the titles in mobile view though. Having the option to switch to list view would be ideal. 

You mentioned it's better for how you mostly use playlists. In which situations is it not better?

roaku
2 hours ago, MBSki said:

You can't read any of the titles in mobile view though. Having the option to switch to list view would be ideal. 

You mentioned it's better for how you mostly use playlists. In which situations is it not better?

I wouldn't like it for music, I don't think.

But I use playlists mostly as watchlists for movies and prefer the bigger poster and extra metadata I'm seeing now.

The ideal would be a selector to move between the views as needed.

• Agree 1

MBSki
18 minutes ago, roaku said:

I wouldn't like it for music, I don't think.

But I use playlists mostly as watchlists for movies and prefer the bigger poster and extra metadata I'm seeing now.

The ideal would be a selector to move between the views as needed.

Agree. For music, list view works and for short watchlists it's ok, but for very long video playlists, which is what I have it doesn't work very well. 

• Agree 1

MBSki
1 minute ago, Luke said:

What else is in that playlist?

My playlist from the original post? It's all movies and tv show episodes.

• Thanks 1