Music album erroneously displayed twice in the library

tomadick

tomadick

Hi there, I have MP3s in the folder V:\Music\Score and FLACs in the folder V:\Music\FLAC.

MP3s are in the Music library and the FLACS are in the Music (FLAC) library.

In both folders there is the album Live in Prague by Hans Zimmer. However, in the FLAC it is tagged as "Live In Prague (24BIT 48kHz)" the other only as "Live In Prague".

If I now open the library Music (FLAC) via the website (AppleTV and Firefox), the album "Live in Prague" is listed twice (but only the FLAC version is available in the FLAC folder): Once the FLAC version and once the MP3 version. If I edit the metadata, the paths are also set correctly there.

Wporan can this be?

Edited by tomadick

3 hours ago, tomadick said:

Hi there, I have MP3s in the folder V:\Music\Score and FLACs in the folder V:\Music\FLAC.

MP3s are in the Music library and the FLACS are in the Music (FLAC) library.

In both folders there is the album Live in Prague by Hans Zimmer. However, in the FLAC it is tagged as "Live In Prague (24BIT 48kHz)" the other only as "Live In Prague".

If I now open the library Music (FLAC) via the website (AppleTV and Firefox), the album "Live in Prague" is listed twice (but only the FLAC version is available in the FLAC folder): Once the FLAC version and once the MP3 version. If I edit the metadata, the paths are also set correctly there.

Wporan can this be?

Hi, if you click on each album, are the tracks of each separated?

tomadick
17 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, if you click on each album, are the tracks of each separated?

Yes... In the one "Album folder" are only the MP3s, in the other "Album folder" are only the FLACS. The one album also has one file more (which is how it should be).

What screen exactly are you seeing the duplication on? Can you show a screenshot example? Thanks.