Emby.CustomCssJS

shure

shure

https://github.com/Shurelol/Emby.CustomCssJS

EmbyCustomJS_Css

• Note the risk of cross-site scripting attacks
  • This plugin is based on mediabrowser.server.core 4.8.0.24-beta

• Admin page
    • Provide scripts for All users, User can choose to use it or not unless the script is forced onphoto_2023-05-14_21-45-18.jpg.45efae87a0e4d1353ce9c6783b3567d5.jpg
  • User page
    • Choose to use scripts provided by the admin or not
    • Write own scripts, which are stored in localStorage
    •  The state of scripts is stored in localStorage, if there is an error, you can reset itphoto_2023-05-14_21-45-22.jpg.19861b1860630d39b150518cc22334f8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

shure
  • State config of Server Scripts stored in localStorage, key: customcssServerConfig_${sercerID} and customjsServerConfig_${sercerID}
  • State config of Local Scripts stored in localStorage, key: customcssLocalConfig and customjsLocalConfig
  • If error occurred, del these data in localStorage

DFergFLA

Hey there, sorry for such a stupid question.  I am new to Emby, been using it about a day.  I am interested in this plugin but can't seem to find it.  how do I install it?

Thanks

Donald

shure
12 hours ago, DFergFLA said:

Hey there, sorry for such a stupid question.  I am new to Emby, been using it about a day.  I am interested in this plugin but can't seem to find it.  how do I install it?

Thanks

Donald

How to use

Introduction

Thuzad

Hello,

Thanks for this great plugin, would you have some examples like your carousel as well as your external player. This would allow me to be inspired by what you have done to start developing a few things.

Other question, if I understood correctly when we apply CustomJS on clients, it is necessary that each client does it?

Is there a way to make JS be displayed on my iOS phone for example?

shure

https://t.me/embycustomcssjs

this telegram channel share scripts that can use can be used by the plugin

I have no develop experience on IOS and just suggest that modify your client refer to the changement on Android

On 5/23/2023 at 12:41 AM, Thuzad said:

Hello,

Thanks for this great plugin, would you have some examples like your carousel as well as your external player. This would allow me to be inspired by what you have done to start developing a few things.

Other question, if I understood correctly when we apply CustomJS on clients, it is necessary that each client does it?

Is there a way to make JS be displayed on my iOS phone for example?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...