Emby Live TV (Simple Client) Setup

hootie318

hootie318

I have run into some issues with trying to setup the live TV in Kodi.

I am using Embuary skin with IPTV Simple Client

1. The Channel Numbers don't sync from the Emby Server to Embuary. (I have use channel numbers from backed selected)

2. The recordings on my Emby server do not show up in the PVR recordings section in Embuary

3. There is no option to record on the OSD or from the Guide. In the guide I can submenu to Emby Record, it asks me if I want to set a timer, and regardless of my selection it still does not record. The only way I am ale to record anything is from the Emby Server browser

Thank you

quickmic
11 hours ago, hootie318 said:

1. The Channel Numbers don't sync from the Emby Server to Embuary. (I have use channel numbers from backed selected)

I'll check that.

2. The recordings on my Emby server do not show up in the PVR recordings section in Embuary

This is by design and probably will never work. However, you can use a recoding view. It does the same job.

3. There is no option to record on the OSD or from the Guide. In the guide I can submenu to Emby Record, it asks me if I want to set a timer, and regardless of my selection it still does not record. The only way I am ale to record anything is from the Emby Server browser

I'll check that, but according to my last tests it was working. It should record the show/movie on Emby server. Have checked the timers on Emby server after set it by Kodi? btw. Don't use PVR timer, there is an extra option for record on Emby server.

quickmic
On 5/11/2023 at 6:30 PM, hootie318 said:

Will be added in next version