Increase the relevance of music to music videos

harlanzhang

harlanzhang

Now I can fill in the artist to associate the music video with the music. I wonder if it is possible to further associate the album that the music video belongs to with the album. For example, there are many live videos of the songs in Twice's album, but they cannot be displayed in the album. kpop artists usually have about 10 live shows and different dance versions every time they release an album,over the course of a few albums, an artist might have hundreds of live videos, which would clutter the database.I think this connection will make the music live more clearly displayed.
Or whether the music video collection can be supported? In the metadata of the collection, information such as artists can be filled in as association information.

现在我可以填写艺术家让音乐视频和音乐关联,我想是否可以进一步的,让音乐视频所属的专辑与专辑想关联,比如这张Twice的专辑的歌曲有很多live 场次视频,但是无法展示在专辑当中,这也只是举例,通常kpop歌手每次发布专辑都会有10场左右的live和不同的舞蹈版本,几张专辑下来一个歌手可能会有几百场live视频,这会显得资料库很混乱。我想这样的关联会让这些音乐live能够更加清晰的被展示出来。
或者能否支持音乐视频合集,在合集元数据中可以填写艺术家等信息作为关联信息。

截屏2023-05-08 21.32.55.png

截屏2023-05-08 21.33.18.png

截屏2023-05-08 21.39.18.png

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at:

harlanzhang
4 分钟前,eb 说:

嗨,已经有一个开放的请求这个或功能等效的东西。请加入并为现有的讨论做出贡献:

Although similar, I would like to suggest a different starting point, my starting point is the hope that in the face of a large number of music videos (in this case, more referring to live video) can better organize and display, rather than simply merge music videos with music

虽然很相似,但我想建议的出发点是不一样的,我的出发点是希望在面对大量音乐视频时(这里更多的是指live视频)能更够好的整理和展示,而不是单纯的将音乐视频与音乐合并