Play next episode pop-up not displaying

notuxnobux

notuxnobux

Hey.

Just got the Roku Streaming Stick 4K and there's one issue I've encountered. I was using an Amazon fire stick before this.

When an episode is almost over and the credits are shown, there was a pop-up on the Amazon fire stick that asked if I wanted to play the next episode now or if I wanted to cancel.

On the Roku, this pop-up never displays. The skip intro pop-up works, so why not this?

I'm on the latest Roku software and my emby server is also fully updated.

The "user" menu also is missing on the Roku. When I select my profile picture from the home screen, it only gives me opinions to switch to other profiles. (So I can't access several settings as a result (like subtitles customization).

What gives?

Thanks

GrimReaper
10 minutes ago, notuxnobux said:

When I select my profile picture from the home screen, it only gives me opinions to switch to other profiles. (So I can't access several settings as a result (like subtitles customization).

Settings menu ain't present on Profile icon on Fire Stick either (AndroidTV app) - it's behind cog icon next to it. 

Anyway, press Star on Roku remote while on Home Screen. 

notuxnobux
6 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Settings menu ain't present on Profile icon on Fire Stick either (AndroidTV app) - it's behind cog icon next to it. 

Anyway, press Star on Roku remote while on Home Screen. 

Yeah, I can get into the main settings page. But several settings just say "use the user settings in the profile menu" and as that doesn't exist, they can't be changed.

notuxnobux

Please disregard what I said about the settings menu. I looked again and it says "change it in the web app", which I can of course do in a browser.

The play next episode pop-up issue remains however.

1 minute ago, notuxnobux said:

The play next episode pop-up issue remains however.

Hi.  This just isn't implemented in this app yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

notuxnobux
2 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  This just isn't implemented in this app yet.

Ah, good to know. Any rough ETA on it? Won't hold you to it, just curious. I used this feature all the time on the fire stick, as I despise waiting through credits at the end of TV shows :)

Thanks!

Hi.  No ETA but you can always skip ahead using the button on the OSD.

• Thanks 1

notuxnobux
8 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  No ETA but you can always skip ahead using the button on the OSD.

Thanks for letting me know. Last thing... Is there any way I can sign up to a notification that'll let me know when it gets implemented?

Not really but you can monitor the release notes in this forum. 

• Thanks 1