Emby Premiere OK on one pc but not on TV

BD5BDB

BD5BDB

Just payed for Lifetime Premiere, OK for android cellphone and PC chrome browerser,
but the Emby for TV on my android box and the TV still prompt unlocked:

• the box(with google play freamework): prompts me purchase $4.99
  • the TV(without google play framework): prompts unlocked and blinks another prompt “... no Premiere Level-3 API ..." 

rbjtech

Was it installed on there prior to you getting Premier ?

If yes, then I'd suggest removing it, rebooting the devices and then reinstall the client again.

If that doesn't work with the release version (from the App stores) then maybe try a sideloaded version if you are able to.

Hi.  Make sure the TV app(s) have access to the internet to validate.

BD5BDB
15 hours ago, rbjtech said:

Was it installed on there prior to you getting Premier ?

If yes, then I'd suggest removing it, rebooting the devices and then reinstall the client again.

If that doesn't work with the release version (from the App stores) then maybe try a sideloaded version if you are able to.

I have re-installed the apk (version 2.0.83) on my TV last night, still prompted with "Validation API-3 less..."

Maybe the problem of my server behind a Openwrt through VPN?

BD5BDB
13 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Make sure the TV app(s) have access to the internet to validate.

My TV app connect to the server from my home to the office, so it is certain connected to the internet.

BD5BDB
4 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi.  Can you try sideloading our standard android app on the same device and see how that compares?

https://emby.media/emby-for-android.html

Thanks.

When the app(armv7) installed on the TV, it stops at the LOGO page and cannot respond to any remote controller keys but 'home'.

While the old app (for android TV) doesnot prompt "UNLOCK the app...." any more.

Now:

• app (armv7 version 3.3.xx): not working on TV or TV box, stucked on the front logo page.
  • Emby  for android TV 2.0.82 works:
    1. works fine on the TV smothly;
    2. but cannot enter the detail page or play the clip on the TV box (Philicom N1 with webpad firmware)

Anyway, OK for TV itself!

Thanks a lot for everybody and if any supprise found on the TV box, I'll follow report it on this post.

BD5BDB
11 hours ago, Luke said:

What version of Android does this run?

• TV: Whaley (model: 55D23UA) Android version: 5.0.2
  • Emby for Android TV ver.2.0.83g

btw:

• Most of the TV in main land of China doest has Google Play Framework and cannot be installed.
  • The Philicom N1 (webpad firmware with Google Play Framework) can work previously, but not working when the server side installed with license key, wierd!

11 hours ago, BD5BDB said:

Hi.  I believe our Android apps require at least Android 5.1.

BD5BDB
22 hours ago, BD5BDB said:

btw:

• Most of the TV in main land of China doest has Google Play Framework and cannot be installed.
  • The Philicom N1 (webpad firmware with Google Play Framework) can work previously, but not working when the server side installed with license key, wierd!

Last night, found:

• Philicomm N1:OK (Android 7) I donnot the reason

BD5BDB
11 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  I believe our Android apps require at least Android 5.1.

the TV android 5.0.2 is OK for loading and play most of the clips, the only problem is that the GPU Mali-450 cannot handle HDR10 decoding (audio only) and old 3gp (with strange of color, the skin looks blue like Avatar,hehe)