Pin Abfrage erzwingen

Koenigin

Koenigin

Hallo zusammen, ist es irgendwie möglich die Pin-Abfrage zu erzwingen? Ich habe jetzt z.b bei meinem lokal Account scheinbar das Passwort gespeichert, nun weiß ich nicht wie ich das wieder entfernen kann? Generell soll niemand seinen Pin speichern, wäre schön wenn man das so einstellen kann?

gruß

GrimReaper

I'm having trouble understanding what are you after? Sign-in every time with PIN? If so, just Sign Out and when Signing-in again, untick "Remember me", you can enter either password or PIN in Password field if you selected "Allow numeric PIN in local network" under your user settings. 

Koenigin

das "Merken" Feld gibt es bei mir bei der Pin Eingabe nicht. Ich habe es nun unter Start-Einstelltungen gefunden, nun werde ich nach jedem schließen der app, auch wenn ich das Profil nicht direkt abgemeldet habe, nach der Pin gefragt. Danke. Wichtig wäre aber auch, kann man diese Pin Speichern funktion über den emby server deaktivieren? Ich möchte das sich jeder Benutzer immer mit seiner Pin anmelden muss, auch wenn dieser einstellt Pin merken, geht das?

I don't have the "remember" field when entering my pin. I have now found it under start settings, now I am asked for the pin every time I close the app, even if I have not logged out of the profile directly. Thanks. But it would also be important to deactivate this pin save function via the emby server? I would like every user to always have to log in with their pin, even if they set remember pin, is that possible?

GrimReaper

Then I'm unclear what are the issues you're facing, set Startup Behaviour as Show Login Screen and enable Prompt For Password in in-app settings>Startup tab (and alternatively Auto Logoff Timeout to 30 minutes, so it is not mandatory to close the app or Sign out). 

59 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Then I'm unclear what are the issues you're facing, set Startup Behaviour as Show Login Screen and enable Prompt For Password in in-app settings>Startup tab (and alternatively Auto Logoff Timeout to 30 minutes, so it is not mandatory to close the app or Sign out). 

He wants to control that setting for all clients from the server.  @Koeniginno, that is not possible at this time.