Stream Sporadically Freezes

ShadowKindjal

ShadowKindjal

User reports playback freezing momentarily every 10 to 30 seconds before resuming two to five seconds later. I am unable to recreate the issue on any devices on the local network. The user is on an Apple TV and accessing the server remotely. I've attached the ffmpeg log for reference as well as the server log. They're running Emby for Apple TV 1.7.2

ffmpeg-transcode-35dc46bf-db3d-408f-8945-802f3ce6c155_1.txt embyserver - gantos.txt

ShadowKindjal

I should add that the server has gigabit upload speeds and the remote client has gigabit download speeds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Gantos

I’m seeing similar issues, but oddly it only seems to happen when watching TV shows vs. movies. If I terminate the Emby app for Apple TV, wait a few minutes or so, then re-launch, the issue goes away. If I re-launch too soon, the issue is still present. 

ShadowKindjal
7 minutes ago, Gantos said:

I’m seeing similar issues, but oddly it only seems to happen when watching TV shows vs. movies. If I terminate the Emby app for Apple TV, wait a few minutes or so, then re-launch, the issue goes away. If I re-launch too soon, the issue is still present. 

@Luke

This is the user that is experiencing the issue on my server 

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2023 at 3:11 PM, Gantos said:

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, ShadowKindjal said:

Yes, this issue still seems to occur. Do you need logs?

Yes please and thanks.