QNAP TS-464 emby is stopped ?

mmm77

mmm77

Hi, 

i just moved from Windows to QNAP TS-464....  

I had emby running for 2 or 3 weeks until I now needed  to set up Qnap again... But also this 2 weeks emby server often did not run. It was not reachable....

When I had a look at Qboost I saw emby with 0% CPU and also 0 MB RAM !  

When I stopped manually and started manually in app center it worked again for a while...

Now in my new setup there are now only  some medias and Live-TV set up, as well as some plugins...

This morning the same happened again... I could not reach the emby server and Qboost showed my emby with 0% CPU and 0KB Ram.....  (instead of about 450MB Ram)

My System has 16 GB...

It seems to try to make a restart with no success ?

2023-05-03 08:21:57.778 Info App: Automatically restarting the system because it is idle and a restart is required.

Can you see in the log why it was shut down ?

embyserver-63818698918.txtembyserver-63818698918.txt

Mike

Edited by mmm77

Hi, it's restarting because the Emby XmlTV plugin was updated to a newer version.

mmm77

Okay. Then i will post another day and another log.  But when every update does not correctly restart then it surely explains some days when my server was offline.

But why does this happen? 

12 minutes ago, mmm77 said:

Okay. Then i will post another day and another log.  But when every update does not correctly restart then it surely explains some days when my server was offline.

But why does this happen? 

There could be an issue with the server's ability to self-restart on QNAP. We'll take a look at it. Thanks.