View the latest on the home page

sameh1925

sameh1925
In a way that displays the latest media at the top of the home page in a horizontal movement

seanbuff

Yes this is the default behaviour of the Emby home screen. Have you explored your users 'Home Screen' preferences?

Try clicking your user icon in top header to get to your display and home screen settings.

sameh1925
18 minutes ago, seanbuff said:

Yes this is the default behaviour of the Emby home screen. Have you explored your users 'Home Screen' preferences?

Yes, I know this method, but this is specific to each user and his preferences for displaying sections, but I mean to display a bar above the sections that displays all new items in any section

sameh1925
5 minutes ago, Luke said:

Try clicking your user icon in top header to get to your display and home screen settings.

Yes, I know this, but what I mean is to add a bar above the sections that displays everything new in all sections

seanbuff
15 minutes ago, sameh1925 said:
Yes, I know this method, but this is specific to each user and his preferences for displaying sections, but I mean to display a bar above the sections that displays all new items in any section

So you would like a single row that combines all the most recent media from all sections into one?

sameh1925
6 hours ago, seanbuff said:

So you would like a single row that combines all the most recent media from all sections into one?

Exactly and at the top of the page

Hi, there is currently no option for this, but perhaps in future updates via a smart playlist/views feature.