Small collection of explorer folder icons for Movies

demonseed

demonseed

Hi all.

I have recently been on a kick making custom folder icons for pretty much every program and personal folder across my windows 11 installation that are styled to match the new folder icon included in Win11 which included a few movies I still had sitting around. And while my collection isn't a fraction of the size it used to be, what few I did make came out  pretty nice.

So I thought if there were anyone out there that would appreciate something like this, and maybe even grow the collection, it'd be you guys! That's why I decided to bundle them up and include the PSD I made so if any members here wanted to add to them and reshare, they'd have the ability to do so. 

But like I said, there's only a small handful of these that I've created, so probably not of much use to anyone unless someone wants to grow the collection and reshare. Unfortunately I'm not around a whole lot these days so it's unlikely I'd be contributing much beyond this initial batch to get the ball rolling.

Files can be downloaded here

Anyway, hope someone finds them useful and I'll probably see you guys in another year or two, when I get back around to checking in again. lol (kidding, but only just) 

Until next we meet.

You guys take care, and as always...

Enjoy!

Screenshot 2023-04-29 190759.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
demonseed

Don't know if anyone is using these or not, but I finally got around to doing what few Series I still have hanging around so I went ahead and uploaded them as well. Same as before, nothing special, just a handful.  I forgot to include the template in this one but should anyone want it, it's included in the other download linked above.  Here is the Series link.

image.png.8ac9cbafe174155c61ec41e4c3087075.png