Ready To Transfer

solidsnakex37

solidsnakex37

I'm downloading movies for a trip and some are "Ready To Transfer". So...why isn't it transferring if it's ready? Some movies are downloaded and done, so it is working. 

Am I to do something else or?...

solidsnakex37

This is driving me crazy. I can't find a way around this. Just everything is stuck indefinitely on "Ready To Transfer"! This is so frustrating. 

• 2 weeks later...
solidsnakex37
On 4/30/2023 at 11:02 AM, Luke said:

Hi there, can you please provide a specific example? Thanks.

Hey Luke, I didn't realize there was a bigger thread on the issue as the comment above mentioned. I posted my experience there. I'd be happy to provide logs if needed, I'd just prefer to not post them publicly. 

Yep same problem here, it will download some files straight away but others (even when they are the only file set to download) it sits on "ready to transfer" but never does the transfer. edit: also all files are set to download in original format/size. Android phone running latest OS and version of the app with ample free storage space on the internal drive.

Edited by Ice

• 9 months later...
2data

Same experience here. I see the files convert at the server level and change status to Ready to Transfer. Sometimes they transfer, sometimes they don't. 

Please let me know which logs you need. 

• 2 weeks later...
negativzeroe

FYI I just cleared my app data on my son's tablet then re-set up. Seems to have worked.

• Thanks 1