Keep Watching / Next Episode buttons popping up at start of playback

cimspin

cimspin

For the last couple of days, Emby Theatre on Windows and Emby on Google TV have both been popping up the Keep Watching / Next Episode buttons as soon as an episode begins playing. Hitting Keep Watching plays the episode as normal, but then the buttons don't pop up at the end of the episode. I noticed the Trakt plugin updated yesterday, but nothing else has changed about my setup. Any clues as to what might be causing this?

cimspin
28 minutes ago, Luke said:

OK, is this consistent with every episode, or only certain ones?

I thought it was happening on every episode of every show in my library, but I guess it's just been the ones I've been watching the last few days - I just went and played some others at random and it's only affecting some of those. One show I tried it was every episode I played, another it happened with some and not others, and most of the episodes I played the problem didn't occur at all (at least, not within the first couple of seconds).

For the one show in my library where it's affecting every episode I tried, that includes episodes that I've watched previously (days/weeks ago) with no problems.