Seit Januar keine Serverupdates mehr ?

Marcidarci

Marcidarci

Ok ja es bezog sich auf final Version weil die jetzige version 4.7.11.0 schon eine ganze weile da ist und es bisher keine neue Final version gibt

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, otsego_amigo said:

Could @Marcidarcipossibly mean that the Synology release URL is unreachable? (HTTP Error 503)

Hi, are you having a problem?

otsego_amigo

I don't have any problems, but I wonder why the latest version of Emby won't be offered as update via package manager.

Online (on website) I'm offered version 4.7.11.0. The Synology package manager offers me version 4.7.8.0. Does a release take that long to get ported to other platforms (like Synology ARMv8)?

8 minutes ago, otsego_amigo said:

I don't have any problems, but I wonder why the latest version of Emby won't be offered as update via package manager.

Online (on website) I'm offered version 4.7.11.0. The Synology package manager offers me version 4.7.8.0. Does a release take that long to get ported to other platforms (like Synology ARMv8)?

We have been trying to get it published in Synology package center but it's been one thing after another that they've been telling us to change, so it's taking a bit of time unfortunately. 

You can always download it from our website and install manually.